In Wayward Pines, there is a set of Seven Rules that every resident must follow in order to live in the community.
After the failure of Group A, David Pilcher and his volunteers agreed that the new town's residents should follow Seven Rules designed to avoid talking about the truth. These rules were never to be questioned.
People in town can see the rules framed in shops, since they should be posted prominently on every place of business across town and they are recited after a reckoning. Some people who broke the rules to the point of being reckoned are Bill Evans and Beverly Brown.
- Rule #1: Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines
- Rule #2: Be happy
- Rule #3: Work hard
- Rule #4: Always answer the phone if it rings
- Rule #5: Do not discuss the past
- Rule #6: Do not discuss the life before
- Rule #7: Do not try to leave
- ↑ The Duffer Brothers, Brett Conrad (writer) & Jeff T. Thomas (director) (June 25, 2015). "Choices". Wayward Pines. Season 1. Episode 6. FOX.
- ↑ Steven Levenson (writer) & Zal Batmanglij (director) (June 4, 2015). "One of Our Senior Realtors Has Chosen to Retire". Wayward Pines. Season 1. Episode 4. FOX.
- ↑ Chad Hodge (writer) & Charlotte Sieling (director) (May 21, 2015). "Do Not Discuss Your Life Before". Wayward Pines. Season 1. Episode 2. FOX.